Monday 26 August 2013

Shadowrun Returns "Cameo"

I rarely post about video games, but I'd just like to give a quick shout out to one of the old buddies whom I used to live with and play tabletop RPGs named Taloswind who crafted a mod for the video game Shadowrun Returns called Jacked-Up. With permission, he based some of the mods' characters off of our personae, and had an artist touch up the avatars to reflect our real life image. Try to guess which one is mine:


This is pretty frigging awesome I have to say; probably being the closest my likeness is going to be in a actual video game. When I next play Shadowrun, I've got character concepts ready with a kickass portraits to boot!

You can check out Jacked-Up on Steam here. This mod has been very well received by the community, and was even featured in a Let's Play video by the founders of Harebrained Schemes, the developer of Shadowrun Returns.

Kudos again to Taloswind, keep up the good work!

Jacking Out! ;{١

No comments:

Post a Comment