Sunday 13 January 2013

GottaCon Event Update

Huzzah!

After a bit of polite prodding on the event organizers, my session of Star Wars: Edge of the Empire has finally been added to the con schedule and is now available for gamers to sign up, register, and play!

On a related note, this Tuesday I'm planning on getting some practice in teaching the SW:EotE Beginner Game by running it for a group of players who've yet to be exposed to this system. And who knows, one of them might even be someone who's never played an RPG before! I'm looking forward to what hopefully should be a fun and informative session.

SW:EotE Beginner Game Pregens
SW:EotE Beginner Game Pregens

I want to give a shout out to my fellow gamer and fanboy Nathan, who went out and got the PDFs of two bonus pregen characters for the Beginner Game: Sasha and Mathus; and the Bonus Adventure: The Long Arm of the Hutt; printed and bound. With these quality print copies, I'm now able to have up six players during my game instead of the usual four permitted, and I'll also have backup adventure material in case the con group flies through Escape from Mos Shuuta or I run a follow up session Sunday.

The Long Arm Of The Hutt Bonus Adventure

May the Force be with You! ;{١

No comments:

Post a Comment